Coronavirus (Covid-19) Cleaning Services
COVID transmission has reimagined the way we live our lives inside homes and outside as well. What probably started as an outbreak in a lab, has left families and their closed ones far and wide, wishing they were a little more cautious. At work, business employers, employees, and business owners have seen empty offices and seen a major impact because of the pandemic.
To be cautious, we need to know how exactly the COVID infection spreads. Rest assured, if proper hygiene is maintained, the virus can be controlled.
- Close contact with an infected person
- Direct contact with an infected person’s droplets through coughing, sneezing, sweating, etc.
- Touching objects or surfaces previously used by an infected person.
- Touching your face and mouth too often.
- Wear masks when heading out to ensure your safety as well as other’s safety.
- Wash/sanitize your hands properly.
- If you are infected, avoid risking it for others by quarantining yourself.
- Get yourself vaccinated if you haven’t already.
- Isolate the infected person.
For how long does the infection stay contaminated?
Depending on the factors below, it can stay contaminated for long hours –
- Amount of contaminated fluids
- Type of surface
- Sun exposure levels
- Humidity levels
Airborne viruses can stay up to 3 hours. On porous and cardboard materials viruses can stay up to 24 hours. On hard and shiny surfaces like glass, steel, and plastic, viruses can stay up to 72 hours.
As per Australian Guidelines for the Prevention and Control of Infection in Healthcare, Canberra: National Health and Medical Research Council, Routine environmental cleaning requirements can be divided into two groups:
How can you reduce the spread of infection in the workplace?
As the workforce is required to come to the office spaces, it has been an utmost priority of business leaders and owners to ensure the workplace is as safe and clean as possible.
- Keep social distancing.
- Do not shake hands.
- Do not use commonly used equipment and tools.
- Do not use common stationery.
- Disinfect your laptop and other frequently used objects regularly.
- Keep sanitizers handy.
- Keep the space open if possible to reduce the risk of infection.
- Disinfect the AC and clean it properly if using it after a long time.
How can you reduce the spread of infection at home?
We cannot assume staying at home can reduce the risk of getting an infection. We need to regularly disinfect and sanitize regularly touched or used objects. You never know which guest might have been infected.
- Never touch your doors, doorbells, lifts, and other places with your hand, use your elbow.
- Regularly disinfect your keys, car interiors and upholstery, mats, sofa, and heavily used furniture.
- Clean your AC if you’re using it after a long time.
- In case there was a home quarantine done for an infected person, deep clean the room before using the room.
How does Steam Hero ensure covid deep cleaning?
We are an ESSENTIAL SERVICE provider and ALL our Technicians have completed the Australian Government’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training. We are ready to SAFELY assist. We adhere to safety instructions while deep cleaning to keep everyone around us safe. We wear closed-toe safety boots, long sleeve safety shirts, nitrile gloves, safety glasses, disposable hearing protection, and hair and head coverage.
Our covid deep clean solutions include alcohol, ammonium, and chlorine depending on the surface being cleaned, to get rid of the virus completely. We use solutions based on the surface and also different quantities are used for different kinds of surfaces. For example, we can’t use bleach on wooden floors however they are best to use on metal or tile surfaces.
Our main tools in getting rid of the covid viruses, undoubtedly are sanitizers and disinfectant sprays. For a sanitizer to be effective, a minimum of 70% alcohol needs to be present.
We use microfiber cloths for spot-free cleaning. We follow color codes for the microfibres we use to ensure proper cleaning –
- Blue cloth is used for general surfaces.
- Yellow cloth is used for cleaning windows.
- Red cloth is used for cleaning toilets and urinals.
Depending on the surface that needs a deep cleaning, we use
- Floor cleaners in the optimal ratio along with disposable mop pads to clean floors.
- Disinfectant wipes for cleaning sensitive electrical equipment such as computer keyboards and webcam etc.
- Traditional cleaning equipment such as brooms, buckets, garbage bags to seal and throw.
Our expert team of professionals is at your service should you need deep cleaning at your home or workplace.
Here’s what our customers have to say
+61 458 006 634
Book Covid-19 Special Cleaning Services Today!